PROFESSIONAL PERSONALIZED NUTRITIONIST
Duration: 36 Hours (2 Months)
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Principles of personalized nutrition
- Role of different food groups and their importance?
- Different types of meal plans.
- Nutrition involved in the management of diseases
- Working with clients
- Design customized meal plans
- Understand personalized nutrition
- Able to compliment nutrition with client’s health and lifestyle
- Communication with the clients effectively
- Should be able to make sure and do follow-ups with clients to see their outcomes of the designated meal plans after a few days or weeks.
- Personalized nutrition advisor
- Work with different clients
- Create customized meal plans
- Communication skills
- Group presentation skills
Teaching and Learning Methodology
This course will build on presentations, videos, readings, case studies and assignments.
This course rests on several components – self-study, case discussions, interaction, as well as implementing Strategies to practice and application in the subject area:
- Interaction online.
- Discussion of selected questions, finding of examples, answering of questions etc.
- Group Discussions.
- Group project to practice and for application of concepts.
- Preparation of short assignments.
- Final report/project and discussion on a selected topic.
PLANS & PACKAGES:
- Pakistani Candidates: PKR 20,000/-
- Overseas Candidates: USD 150/-